Sandra is an American writer based in Vienna, Austria. She specializes in stories about non-traditional entrepreneurs, social advocates, artists, scientists, and other big thinkers. She also runs Writing Roughshod, a blog dedicated to female travelers from the early 20th Century. When not working for corporate clients, she travels and writes fiction.
- Assistant editor on The Communication Crisis in America, And How to Fix It, available now.
- Copywriter for the Wisconsin Alumni Park, coming soon.
- Magazine/web copy clips: entrepreneurship, science and technology, international affairs, social advocacy, “artful hacking”
- Oversaw the production of a corporate gift proposal for the Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association. Wrote all of the content and coordinated illustrations and graphic design with freelance artists. The book contributed to a successful pitch and set the standard for subsequent similar projects. View the book.
- Edited an issue of Badger Insider magazine from start to finish. Coordinated content, art, and print production. View the issue.
- Co-developed an e-newletter aimed at state legislators and community opinion leaders. View the first issue. View the newsletter.
- Led a campus-wide effort at the University of Wisconsin-Madison to produce 50+ stories that illustrated the university’s impact across the state Wisconsin. Read a selection of stories.