Sandra is an American writer based in Vienna, Austria. She specializes in stories about non-traditional entrepreneurs, social advocates, artists, scientists, and other big thinkers. When not working for corporate clients, she travels and writes fiction.
Some stuff I’m doing:
- Writing Roughshod, a blog dedicated to female travelers from the early 20th Century.
- An online alumni encyclopedia for the Wisconsin Alumni Park, coming soon.
- Revising a novel and working on a second one!
Some stuff I’ve done:
- Magazine/web copy clips: entrepreneurship, science and technology, international affairs, social advocacy, “artful hacking”.
- Assistant editor on The Communication Crisis in America, And How to Fix It, available now.
- Led a campus-wide effort at the University of Wisconsin-Madison to produce 50+ stories illustrating the university’s impact across the state Wisconsin. Read a selection of stories.
- Co-developed an e-newletter aimed at Wisconsin state legislators and community opinion leaders. View the first issue. View the newsletter.
- Oversaw production of a corporate gift proposal for the Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association. Wrote all of the content and coordinated illustrations and graphic design with freelance artists. View the proposal.
- Guest edited an issue of Badger Insider magazine from start to finish. Coordinated content, art, and print production. View the issue.